Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Preppy Moto Trend

I have been coveting this motorcycle trend ever so dearly because I am a rockstar-at-heart.

But really, these motorcycle jackets, boots and pants are fabulous and I love it! 
These lovely, bright jackets are perfect to add some color to this everywhere-we-look
moto trend. Of course, I love the black leather moto jackets, but these gems are a 
great little spin and an affordable price to create your fall wardrobe with items
that may or may not be trending next year (but I would keep these lovely
jackets for Spring!).

These jackets are perfect to spice up a plain t-shirt and jeans kind of look
or dress it up with a little scarf and some sparkly jewelry. 


Preppy Moto Trend

1. Jacket


Gap currently has a 40% off sale as well as their new Gap cash program 
(spend $50, you earn $25 to redeem).

1 comment:

  1. Love the moto jacket tend as well as that awesome GAP deal! Thanks for sharing :)

    Jessica
    The Way to My Hart

    ReplyDelete