Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Lollapalooza

I have been on a blogging hiatus for the last couple of months traveling and 
enjoying summer before I return to school at the University of Cincinnati 
(#hottestcollegeinamerica)! 

Among my travels I spent a fabulous weekend in my favorite city, 
Chicago, enduring the wonderful music festival, Lollapalooza for a second time. 
This go-round was my favorite and I saw some awesome shows, indulged in delicious 
and vegetarian 'festival food', and loved to see the music fest fashion trend of the 
year--the flower crown!

I love music festivals because you can wear whatever you want without 
anyone making a double take when they otherwise would have if they saw you 
in the middle of Target sporting light-up gloves (yes, this is real). 

I put together a little Lollapalooza playlist for those of you looking for something 
new or to you Lolla-fans, reminisce on such a sweet weekend.


A visit to Sprinkles Cupcakes Chicago, a quick pic of our
'festival wrists', and Vampire Weekend's beautiful set! 


No comments:

Post a Comment